Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taxi Continued

you have to go." Eventually I found out the town recently has no Taxi service, but old phone books have mine phone number under Taxi. For a while I was playing with the idea to take Taxi Service as my second, evening job, but my common sense talked me out of it. "Girl, don't be dummy, you are capable get lost everywhere, and now you want to deliver people in the area you are not familiar with." So I started to talk to people and tried to pursue them, that this town definitely has a market for Taxi Service, so the town should do something about it. Into the phone I patiently explained: the town doesn't have any taxi service right now, and I am very sorry for inconvenience, and I was thinking: Oh, boys, you will have to walk tonight, when I went to make myself a tea. The last taxi phone I received at 6.30 in the morning on Christmas Day. It was freezing outside and icy, unusual whether for Texas. Young lady asked me to take her to the airport - about two hours of fast ride from town. Young lady was desperate. I told her I am sorry, she has an old phone book and I can not help her,

No comments:

Post a Comment