Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trip to London

I am going to London. What shall I need?:
a valid passport.
What shall I see?:
a British airplane.
I am going to London. What shall I need?:
a valid passport, round trip ticket from New York to London and hotel reservation.
I am going to London. What shall I see?:
British airplane, airport in London.
I am going to London. What shall I need?
a valid passport, round trip ticket from New York to London and hotel reservation, British money.
I am going to London. What shall I see?:
British airplane, airport in London, underground.
I am going to London. What shall I need?:
a valid passport, round trip ticket from New York to London and hotel reservation, British money, a good guide and a map of London and underground.
I am going to London. What shall I see?:
British airplane, airport in London, underground, Trafalgar Square.
I am going to London. What shall I need?:
a valid passport, round trip ticket from New York to London and hotel reservation, British money, a good guide and a map of London and underground, a powder blue suitcase. Et cetera, et cetera.
Ad infinitum
Ad absurdum
Ad nauseam.
Are we there yet?

Copyright (c) Marie Neumann
1/10/2011
GROW assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment