Monday, November 9, 2009

Risk

Don't take a risk, you will ruin your disk. Avoid phishing, spoofing, and spam. Don't take a risk. Tell me how? Have your firewall on all the time. Install all protection against hackers and viruses. Avoid the spam. Lock your laptop or computer. Dumpster diving: I shred everything I have. I have no personal memories, not a scrap of a paper. Don't take a risk. My identity was stolen. I had to call my credit company for the bills I didn't receive. I don't have a single credit card. I don't need it. Don't take a risk. I had a shadow copy once from my employer. It asked me for my mother's maiden name. I used a state agency computer that day. I gave it away. How should I treat a fishing source? Delete? Is it enough? Don't take a risk. I behave as an ostrich, the head in the sand and a behind sticking out. Can you draw me a picture of one with the arrows in his bum? Don't take a risk. I have a follower on my blog. He deletes words: death and blood. What can I do with him? One day he will die, the same as I. Copyright (c) Marie Neumannm 11/9/09 Copyright (c) Marie Neumann Pottsville, 10/18/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment