Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wet dog

Wet dog walked in the rain to the village of Wet Dogs. "My wealthy aunt lives there. She owns her own dog house. She might have some leftovers to eat she will share with me." The aunt sleeps on a straw bed and has her own blanket. The blanket is full of fleas, like the aunt. It doesn't matter she is on the chain. She gets to eat for barking. "I know how to bark. I hope it will stop rain soon. I would like to get to Wet Dogs dry. She might find me a job," the dog was dreaming about. Doggie, were are you going? You are not a pure bread dog, you are just common mongrel who crawled to the pub's cellar for the night. "Just to get dry, so I could keep walking to my aunt in Wet Dogs." During the night a robber got in to the basement. The dog barked, he was loud, and hold the robbers' behind. The pub owner came down and turned on the light. "You are some kind of the dog," he praised a canine. "You cannot stay in the cellar. I have a dog house after old Stella you may stay." So the dog didn't arrive to his aunt in Wet Dogs, he stayed in Good Deals town. Copyright (c) Marie Neumann 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment