Saturday, April 16, 2011

Supernatural

Tuesday morning little supernatural came to my bed. It was so short I didn't notice it first and almost stepped on it. It didn't squirm and it didn't say anything. It just looked. What are you? It was quiet. Do you speak? Nothing. It just intently stared at me. Are you a Martian? No, I answered to myself. Do you speak English? Give me time. Oh, you have to recharge your batteries... Just do not pick up my accent. I had to walk barefoot, because it stood on my slippers. I went to the bathroom. Supernatural was there. I walked back to the bedroom to be sure if its the same one; or are they more of them? It was the same one. "Look, I wish to be alone." It didn't understand. So I gently pushed it with a broom and closed a door. Supernatural was back. I opened the door. It looked like this time it avoided my broom. I poured water into a cup and just sprinkled over it. First nothing happened. So I poured more water over it. It melted. It melted away. It melted completely. I looked everywhere. Maybe it's hiding. I looked even into a trash can. No. It was gone. I think you know now I do not believe in supernatural. Look, maybe it is in your place now. But you have to look well. It was so small. Copyright (c) Marie Neumann Pottsville, 3/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment