Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tell me the story

Tell me the story, my love. What kind do you want to hear? The one about the little birds, how they killed and ate them all. Tell me the story, my love, about the hedgehogs, how they skinned them alive, because they envied them their spines. Tell me the story, my love. What kind do you want to hear? The one about mental institutions full of mental patients, because somebody was playing with their minds to cover their crimes. Tell me the story, my love. What kind do you want to hear? The one with the good end. Here is the story about how snow was falling on the city of Pottsville and all people were sleeping, and sleeping, and sleeping. Suddenly the fire siren went off and all firemen had an emergency, and all policemen had an emergency, and all in the health care had an emergency. All victims, when they didn't burn alive, were scared and homeless. You asked for the good ending story, my love. This is good end, because all victims received very quick help. I wish you good night, my love. Copyright (c) Marie Neumann February 2009, Pottsville

No comments:

Post a Comment